Activities analytics queries
The activity analytics endpoint has been designed as a cube to query user activities.
This API gives you programmatic access to user activities as a data cube. You get metrics with dimensions, filters, and within date ranges leveraging the Activity analytics part of our multi-model database.
With the activities analytics API, you can create reports to answer questions like:
- Number of active users. The metric is
usersand it has no dimensions or filter.
- Number of active users per channel per day. The metric is
users, grouped by
date_yyyymmdddimensions, without filters.
- Number of sessions per day for users who had an activity of type AD_VIEW on campaign 666. The metric is
sessions, grouped by the
date_yyyymmdddimension with filter clauses
activity_type = AD_VIEWand
origin_campaign_id = 666
- Days with more than 200k transactions on a specific channel. The metric is
number_of_transactions, grouped ty the
date_yyyymmdddimension with filter clauses on
channel_id = 666. Then a filter is applied on the calculated metric to only keep days with more than 200k transactions.
- Maximum recommended 5 queries per second.
- Response time around 1 second.
- Results date range for the 4 latest months.