Activities analytics queries
The activity analytics endpoint has been designed as a cube to query user activities.
This API gives you programmatic access to user activities as a data cube. You get metrics with dimensions, filters, and within date ranges leveraging the Activity analytics part of our multi-model database.
With the activities analytics API, you can create reports to answer questions like:
- Number of active users. The metric is
usersand it has no dimensions or filter.
- Number of active users per channel per day. The metric is
users, grouped by
date_yyyymmdddimensions, without filters.
- Number of sessions per day for users who had an activity of type AD_VIEW on campaign 666. The metric is
sessions, grouped by the
date_yyyymmdddimension with filter clauses
activity_type = AD_VIEWand
origin_campaign_id = 666
- Days with more than 200k transactions on a specific channel. The metric is
number_of_transactions, grouped ty the
date_yyyymmdddimension with filter clauses on
channel_id = 666. Then a filter is applied on the calculated metric to only keep days with more than 200k transactions.
- Maximum recommended 5 queries per second.
- Response time around 1 second.
- Results date range for the 4 latest months.
Calling the API to get your first metrics is easy with your favorite tool that you already use to query other mediarithmics endpoints. See the API Quickstart guide to get started.
This endpoint is a mediarithmics Data cube. You can find documentation on how data cubes work and which data cubes are available in the specific documentation section.