Hyper point & Quarantine
A hyper point is a preventive way to flag a user point whenever there are too many identifiers linked to it. Concretely, a user point becomes a hyper point when mediarithmics tries to merge user points and especially when at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the frequency of user identifiers creation in this user point reaches:
- more than 10 Agent ID in 2 days,
- more than 4 Account ID in 7 days,
- more than 4 Email hash in 7 days,
- more than 8 user points were merged to that user point in the last 14 days,
- more than 100 user identifiers are attached to this user point.
This system is a preventive action of flagging a user point so that the user point is still actionable in mediarithimics.
The quarantine job is a monthly process that flags any user points which has too many objects attached to it. This happens especially when at least one of the following conditions is met:
A user point in quarantine can still be looked up in Navigator but no more additions will happen to it.A user point can be freed by the quarantine job if it gets below the above-mentionned limits. This particularly happens by deleting activities (through API or when cleaning rules are applied) on a quarantined user point.